♥ 4NIAvn - 4Minute 1st Vietnamese Fansite ♥
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

♥ Vietnamese Official Fansite for 4Minute - Cube's powerful girls ♥

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

[LYRICS] Highlight

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Sụp
[4] - M.I.N.U.T.E ♥
Sụp

4Won : 749
[LYRICS] Highlight Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [LYRICS] Highlight   [LYRICS] Highlight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Hangul:

이 순간을 느껴봐 highlight, hi-hi-highlight, 지금부터 미쳐봐 highlight, hi-hi-highlight
같이 같이 뛰어봐 마음대로 즐겨봐, take it all, take it all, hi-highlight

Magazine 탑 일면을 장식할 spotlight, 그토록 참 바래왔던 4minute time
온몸에 전율이 짜릿했던 feeling 이미 나는 알고 있지 the fantasy

내가 내가 내가 내가 queen of fashion, 내가 내가 내가 내가 queen of motion
이제부터 나를 봐 내게 눈을 떼지 마, coming, coming, coming 그대로
같 이 같이 뛰어봐 마음대로 즐겨봐, take it all, take it all, hi-highlight

널 사로잡을 holic, holic, holic, 널 유혹하는 holic, holic, holic
I make you crazy now, 더 높이 올라가, you make me crazy now, just want it up, up, up, up now

Drawing, drawing 상상 못할 널 향한 strike, 이제부터 시작이야 4minute time
뜨거운 내 show time 불타는 내 soul live 이제 모두 흔들어봐 hit to the beat

내가 내가 내가 내가 queen of fashion, 내가 내가 내가 내가 queen of motion
이제부터 나를 봐 내게 눈을 떼지 마, coming, coming, coming 그대로

지금부터 나의 highlight 두 번 다시 없는 soul fight
내 몸짓은 slow, slow 내 심장은 stop, stop
평소와는 달라 now, 이 순간 keep it right
처음부터 끝까지다 눈 떼지 마 keep your eyes

4, 3, 2, 1, action

널 사로잡을 holic, holic, holic, 널 유혹하는 holic, holic, holic
I make you crazy now, 더 높이 올라가, you make me crazy now, just want it up, up, up, up now

Romanji:

Isun ganeul neukkyeobwa highlight, hi-hi-highlight, jigeum buteo michyeo bwa highlight, hi-hi-highlight
Gati gati ttwiyeo bwa ma eum daero jeulgyeo bwa, take it all, take it all, hi-highlight

Magazine tabil myeoneul jang shikhal spotlight, geu torok cham barae wateon 4minute time
On mome jeonyuri jjaritae teon feeling, imi naneun algo iji the fantasy

Naega naega naega naega queen of fashion, naega naega naega naega queen of motion
Ije buteo nareulbwa naege nuneul ttejima, coming, coming, coming geudaero
Isun ganeul neukkyeobwa highlight, hi-hi-highlight, jigeum buteo michyeo bwa highlight, hi-hi-highlight
Gati gati ttwiyeo bwa ma eum daero jeulgyeo bwa, take it all, take it all, hi-highlight

Neol saro jabeul holic, holic, holic, neol yuhokha neun holic, holic, holic
I make you crazy now, deo nopi ollaga, you make me crazy now, just want it up, up, up, up now

Drawing, drawing sang sang motal neol hyanghan strike, ije buteo shijagiya 4minute time
Tteugeo un nae show time, bultaneun nae soul live, ije modu heundeureo bwa hit to the beat

Naega naega naega naega queen of fashion, naega naega naega naega queen of motion
Ije buteo nareulbwa naege nuneul ttejima, coming, coming, coming geudaero

Jigeum buteo naye highlight, dubeon dashi eopneun soul fight
Nae mom jiseun slow, slow nae shim jangeun stop, stop
Pyeong sowa neun dalla now, isun gan keep it right
Cheo eum buteo kkeu kkajida nun ttejima keep your eyes

4, 3, 2, 1, action

Neol saro jabeul holic, holic, holic, neol yuhokha neun holic, holic, holic
I make you crazy now, deo nopi ollaga, you make me crazy now, just want it up, up, up, up now

Eng-Trans:

*To try to feel this moment, highlight and hi-hi-highlight, from now try to reach, like like highlight and hi-hi-highlight try to run, try to enjoy freely, take it all and take it all and hi-highlight

Will decorate Magazine, spotlight where tower one side, the truth fades so much and feeling where shivering was tingling to 4minute time whole body I am already not knowing the fantasy

**Me me me me queen of fashion, me me I me from queen of motion now to see me, the looking, to reach, not to stop E, coming, coming and coming like that to try to feel a moment highlight and hi-hi-highlight, from now try like like highlight and hi-hi-highlight try to run, try to enjoy freely, take it all and take it all and hi-highlight

The board holic where will catch alive, holic and holic, the board holic where tempts, holic and holic I make you crazy now, height to ascend more, you make me crazy now and just want it up, up, up and up now

Drawing, drawing being able to imagine the board which will not be able strike toward, from now the start burns 4minute time to shake the within is hot show time soul live now all tries, hit to the beat

REPEAT **

From now my highlight two time again gesturing the within soul fight where is not the hearts within slow and slow with stop and stop ordinary times different now, does not take off from instantaneous keep it right first to the end the eye which is E keep your eyes

4, 3, 2 and 1, action

REPEAT *

you crazy now, height ascend more, you make me crazy now and just want it up, up, up and up now

Eng-Trans : kpopped18
Credits: justhyuu@flowinglyrics
Re-up by by_ghost
Re-post by Sụp
Về Đầu Trang Go down

[LYRICS] Highlight
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang